PSYCHO SALMON

03 August, 2013








PYJAMA FUTURE PSYCHO SALMON SHIRT, STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB
PANTS, STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB
BONE BRACELET, LOSER YEAR

The past week has been insanely intense - busy as workload and to make it a million times harder I caught a nasty cold which also meant that I couldn't go to the REMIX Magazine party. Damn, I've always wanted to go to a thing that gives you a goodie bag! lol. Luckily I got over it in time for Stolen Girlfriends Club's sample sale which only happens twice a year!! These pants I'm wearing here are amazing, the construction and fit on them is perfection, the only is thing is when I went to take them off after taking these photo's, the vinyl part teared where it's stitched on so I only got like 30minutes out of them! I'm hoping they'll replace them or fix them or something but since it was a sample sale, even though it's not a sample piece - it's from their previous collection, maybe they won't care. If that's the case I'm going to be soooooo sad! Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment